Arriving in mid July!
- From Titan Support Systems, the World Leader in Powerlifting products
- Calibrated to IPF Specifications and officially "IPF Approved"
- Heat Strengthened Steel Alloy – bar strength is substantially increased over standard steel specs through an additional heat treating process.
- 220,000 psi - one of the highest strength ratings of any bar in the sport
- HRC 48 Rockwell Hardness - provides an optimum balance between stiffness and flex.
- 29 mm bar shaft – maximum IPF diameter for maximum strength and reduced bar whip.
- Black Oxidized Shaft – inhibits rust with a super durable finish that does not impact knurling. The finish is approximately 1 micrometer thick (one thousandth of a millimeter).
- Hardened Satin Chrome Sleeves – prevents rust, allows for easier sliding of plates onto the sleeve and provides an attractive contrast to the shaft,
Hi-Performance Bushings - Self-lubricating oil impregnated bronze bushings ensure
- optimal rotation
- maximum weight disbursement over the length of the bushing and sleeve to prevent seizing
- maximum durability
- Limited Lifetime warranty – warrantied against bar failure (bending)
Does not cover damage from:
- Drops – intentional or unintentional, including drops onto safety spotters, safety apparatus or racks
- Rack work – rack training carries an inherently high drop risk onto safety pins. (Utility bars are recommended for this type of training).
- Normal wear and tear
Also check new TITEX IPF Approved Calibrated Competition weights.
Flat rate shipping of $40 for all StrongArm bars to Canadian customers, USA customers. $80 C (about $58 USD). For multiples, use our Contact Page to enquire about rates.
All TITEX items are warehoused in Calgary, local area customers can pick up and avoid all shipping charges.
i really love this bar. This bar is not aggressively knurled, i would say light medium knurled, but its very grippy and very conducive to hook grip and not tearing the crap out of my shins. still way better than any normal commercial gym bar knurl. Even the smooth bit between the knurl seems more grippy than normal.
Build quality is fantastic, and the matching IPF collars are cheap. The specs on paper are very good, you cant find much better. i know of only one other bar that's a bit better but its twice as much. now all i need is calibrated plates.