- From Titan Support Systems, the World Leader in Powerlifting products
- Calibrated to IPF Specifications and officially "IPF Approved"
- Heat Strengthened Steel Alloy – bar strength is substantially increased over standard steel specs through an additional heat treating process.
- 220,000 psi - one of the highest strength ratings of any bar in the sport
- HRC 48 Rockwell Hardness - provides an optimum balance between stiffness and flex.
- 29 mm bar shaft – maximum IPF diameter for maximum strength and reduced bar whip.
- Black Oxidized Shaft – inhibits rust with a super durable finish that does not impact knurling. The finish is approximately 1 micrometer thick (one thousandth of a millimeter).
- Hardened Satin Chrome Sleeves – prevents rust, allows for easier sliding of plates onto the sleeve and provides an attractive contrast to the shaft,
Hi-Performance Bushings - Self-lubricating oil impregnated bronze bushings ensure
- optimal rotation
- maximum weight disbursement over the length of the bushing and sleeve to prevent seizing
- maximum durability
- Limited Lifetime warranty – warrantied against bar failure (bending)
Does not cover damage from:
- Drops – intentional or unintentional, including drops onto safety spotters, safety apparatus or racks
- Rack work – rack training carries an inherently high drop risk onto safety pins. (Utility bars are recommended for this type of training).
- Normal wear and tear
Also check new TITEX IPF Approved Calibrated Competition weights.
Flat rate shipping of $40 for all StrongArm bars to Canadian customers, USA customers. $80 C (about $58 USD). For multiples, use our Contact Page to enquire about rates.
All TITEX items are warehoused in Calgary, local area customers can pick up and avoid all shipping charges.