The folks from Titan brought up a bunch of their sublimated Triumph Singlets for IPF Classic Worlds. Sizes are limited to those listed.
This new design features the highest quality, heavyweight nylon/spandex fabric available. Unlike sheer lightweight lycra fabrics, our fabric has full body for great coverage, great 2 way stretch for maximum comfort, vibrant colors and a beautiful sheen. All singlets feature a power cut and full-length leg with a comfortable spandex leg band.
High Cut Front and Side Panels
– Offers maximum deltoid and upper chest coverage
– A great complement to low cut bench shirts
Wide Cut Straps for Maximum Trap Coverage
Elasticated Bands for Comfort and Secure Leg Coverage
Comprexx Fabric Made in the USA
– Highest grade stretch fabric in the lifting world
– Stretches up to 600% for sure fits
– Helps keep muscles warm
– Provides passive muscle compression
– Available in a Matte or a beautiful Bright finish
Our Singlet Features:
- Non supportive singlet for raw meets. Also an excellent non-supportive suit for benching or for deadlifters who prefer non supportive suits
- Cut and manufactured specifically for powerlifting (Not a wrestling singlet)
- Features Comprexx© fabric. Comprexx© provides muscle control compression for active athletes. Athletes muscles keep warm and loose enabling high levels of performance.
- Double layer material in the crotch.
Manufactured by Titan in the USA
X-Small - Up to 114 lbs
Small - 114 to 132 lbs
Medium - 132 to 165 lbs
Large - 165 to 198 lbs
Extra Large - 198 - 242 lbs
XX Large - 242 to 275 lbs
XXX Large - 275 to 295 lbs
XXXX Large - 295 + lbs
I weight 210 pounds but had to get an XXXL and it fits perfectly. Very comfortable. Only complaint is that the material is fraying after only one use. When resting my dry hands on my belt between sets noticed small white fraying on the stomach area, very strange.