Our new Power Rack is your most important tool for basic training. Our rack features:
- 2.3" x 2.3" uprights (60mm x 60mm)
- Height is 81.5" to top of uprights, 83.75" to top of chin bar
- Width 48" to outside of uprights
- Depth 61" from back of lower crossbar to front edge of floor bolt pads.
- Sturdy triangle frame construction, not just welded flanges
- Steel safety bars (see below)
- 2 sets of j-hooks, plus an extra pair on the front of the safety bars
- 1.4" hole spacing for perfect position
- 1" pin hole size
- Multi position chin bar
- Band pegs, top and bottom
- Dip bars shown are included
Why steel safeties? Canvas safeties are very popular, great for safety, and easy on your bar. But for rack pulls, shrugs, pin presses or other supplemental exercises, they suck. The bar will roll to the lowest point, not necessarily where you want it. Steel bars gave much greater flexibility of use.
Overall footprint (including band pegs) is 1690x1500x2150mm (w x d x h) , with a gross weight of approximately 94kg, and a tube size of 60mmx60mm. 2mm thick steel.
Rated to 400 kg.
Attachments available for the R1 include:
- Lat Pulldown
- Storage Pegs
- Roller J-Hooks
- Safety Catchers
- Y-Dip attachment
Impossible to do better for the price point. Extremely solid and quality rack. No need to bolt in place, easy to assemble, did it myself in under an hour.
Very happy with the rack, great value for the price. I expect to get many many years of lifting in on this unit.
Easy transaction process and very accommodating. Easy install but should have 2 people to install.
Great Rack went together fast and easy with 2 people. Everything bolted together perfectly square. Nice and sturdy great value!