As an IPF Referee for 20+ years, I've seen lot of light systems. Wireless is very hot these days, great idea, but I have yet to see one that works instantly, every time. Line of sight problems, switch batteries go dead, whatever. Fancy systems from the IPF also, using software and a computer screen to show the "lights". Great, until it stopped working. Not to mention the 900 Euro price.
There's just nothing as reliable as an old fashioned wired system. StrongArm Sport's lights will work, every time (barring a broken bulb).
- 50 feet of cable for each switch
- wired to IPF specs, no lights come on until all switches are flipped one way or the other
- sturdy plywood construction
- commercial grade vinyl covering (the same used on guitar amps and similar)
- all connections soldered
- protective corners and aluminum edge molding
- all cables fit inside the back of the case.
- front panel hinges open for easy bulb replacement.
- only white bulbs are used, easily replaced
- carry strap on top.
- tripod hole on the bottom, fits standard size PA system stands available at music stores for $40 - $50
- usually have at least one on hand, but if not, its 2 or 3 day for construction.
This product is under constant improvement, the latest version is small and lighter, but with all of the same features.
THESE JUDGING LIGHTS ARE VERY WELL CONSTRUCTED AND COMPACT EVERY THING IS IN A CLOSED BOX FOR EASY TRANSPORT AND SET UP .I HAVE COMPETED FOR FORTY YEARS AND JUDGED FOR OVER FIFTEEN YEARS THESE LIGHTS ARE SIMPLY THE BEST.
Super fast shipping, good communication. Product works perfectly. 100% pleased