The F6 is specifically designed for arched benchers to maximize energy storage and bigger benches.
The sleeves of the F6 are set at a forward angle in the vertical plane and 90° in the horizontal plane. As the lifter sets his/her arch the sleeves align straight up in the optimal 90° angle in both planes. The result is maximum energy storage and power!
- Forward angled sleeve - tilts into a 90° position as the lifter arches, setting the sleeve at the optimum angle for energy storage and energy return.
- NXG Plus Fabric - our second generation fabric created by Titan exclusively for powerlifting. One of the most powerful fabrics ever created for the sport.
- 360° Spherical Reinforced Sleeve Base - distributes stress more evenly around the sleeve base to help prevent blowouts.
- 90° Perpendicular Sleeve - stores the maximum amount of energy possible.
- Dynamic Stretch Back - eliminates “lat” restriction and allows active recruitment of these muscles in the performance of the bench.
- Synthetic, high tensile strength thread – our special thread assures the integrity of the F6 that normal threads simply can’t. A single thread has tested to a load of 3.75 kg while a looped thread has tested to a load of 10kg!
- Commercial zig-zag stitching – conventional straight stitching can rupture under extreme stress loads. Our commercial zig-zag stitch produces more thread per square inch that expands and absorbs stress without rupturing. It takes longer to sew in this stitching, but again, performance is priority #1.
- 12 months "blowout" guarantee
- 18 months "no run" guarantee
*guarantees are voided by non-factory alterations
This is my third f6 shirt. Started with a loose size 52, then a tight 48, and now I have a size 50.
Im 6 foot with long arms, so not the best bencher.
I can squat in a metal jack suit and briefs, but Im better with a less agressive single ply shirt.
Bench shirt is excellent. Arrived earlier than I thought which was great.
Fits great ( Im a newbie)
Always great service from mike!