Now in Stock!
Note: This rack is now approved for use in CPU meets of any level.
Combo racks have been used in Powerlifting competitions for over 20 years, for their flexibility, portability and ease of use. However the "IPF Approved" brands start at around $4000 up to over $7000 for the model used at IPF World Championships.
We knew we could offer an equal device at a significantly better price.
US Customers: Please do not order from this page, but go to our US site, strongarmsport.us. The higher price there covers the higher cost of shipping, and the duty and other fees imposed to ship to the USA. US orders placed here will be cancelled.
- All in one system. Features a squat and bench rack. Perfect for meet directors who have to transport and store equipment or for powerlifters who have limited space but need world class equipment.
- The entire set, squat and bench rack breaks down and can even be transported in your SUV or larger car.
- No hydraulics! It harnesses the power of the lever to lift any amount that can be loaded on the bar. Never worry about blown seals or leaks again.
- Nylon rollers on the uprights make lateral adjustments easy, secure and safe and protect your bars from wear (not the steel rollers are shown in the images).
- Easy pin adjustments.
- Easy width adjustments. The uprights tilt from standard to narrow widths without having to actually move the floor positions of the base.
- Bench easily mounts onto the squat rack without the use of special tools.
- Bench features a spotters platform for additional ease and leverage for lift offs and spotting.
- Includes bench safety bars that attach easily. Never risk serious injury again, even when benching alone! (not intended to be used for squatting)
- Black with some chrome parts.
Is it legal for use in CPU meets?
Yes! The CPU recently introduced a "CPU Approved" list of equipment, and this rack has been inspected by them and approved for use in any CPU meet.
This rack is a great price and is the best bang for you buck combo rack out there, I've used this rack to comfortably bench 400 and squat 600 and it can withstand the loads. The lever arms move smoothly as well.
There are downsides of this rack to consider and I'll list all that I've ran into
The rack isn't the highest quality, the chrome finish early chips off, and within the first 2-3 sessions I noticed it coming off. There seems to be a good amount of movement on the rack as well even with everything tightened. With all the blots tightened I've notice that there is still movement where the blots connect, I've tried many methods to make this more secure but nothing seems to help much. Along the sames lines, there are 12 hand knobs to tighten for parts that are supposed to move, but these don't do the best job securing it and tightening them damages the rack because it's metal on metal contact.
With the quality issues I've notices that the uprights seem to be bent outwards as well, even with adjusting the rack ins, it seems to be an issue with the back cross-member.
In conclutionthis is a good rack, and is still worth the money, but there are clear quality issues with it that makes it less desirable compared to other racks
This rack is fantastic, highly Adjustable, sturdy, love it. would not use anything else. the manual however has some serious typos and created a very confusing situation, While resolved, I do hope the manual can be revised.
Best value for a comp legal Combo-Rack. I would best describe this as ER and Rogue's baby. Love the unique design of the safeties for easy drop in and removal. Also love that the safeties still stays upright even when racks are in position which would have a better and sturdier stance than being wrapped around which I've seen on other racks means you either remove the safeties or safeties tip in rack position as well which in my opinion will not be in safe position if someone was to drop the bar onto it during a squat. Overall a heavy duty Combo-Rack that provides great value and performance.
This is a beefy upgrade compared to previous Combo-Rack. It's got racks in position, heavy duty gauge, UMH boards on the j-cups and safeties and CPU approved equipment. Really heavy duty, the padding on the bench is just perfect.
StrongArm Competition Combo